ennierda: (rat creatures)
[personal profile] ennierda
Someone in my house (and I think I know who) used the last roll of toilet paper and did not mention to anyone else that we are in need of more.

Date: 2009-12-08 08:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] labrynthos.livejournal.com
I think that definitely falls under definitions of evil.

Date: 2009-12-08 08:08 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] painkillerjane.livejournal.com
Reason #565463 that I do not have a roommate, check.

Date: 2009-12-08 11:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] moryndia.livejournal.com
That is soooo not cool.

Date: 2009-12-10 04:01 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] potterygirl.livejournal.com
Come live with me I am paranoid about the tp supply.

Date: 2009-12-11 11:19 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ennierda.livejournal.com
If you lived up here I would! Alas, since you don't, I am going to focus on job hunting for something that pays enough for my own place ... I need a minimum of a $9,000 raise.

May 2017

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
1415 1617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 1st, 2026 08:37 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios